1) We believe the Bible as originally given, inspired by God, and the only infallible authoritative written revelation of God.
2) We believe in the one living and true God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the same in essence and equal in attributes.
3) We believe in the deity of Christ, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection from the dead, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return in power and glory.
4) We believe that humanity was created in the image of God, but fallen from original righteousness through temptation into sin. People are sinners by nature and by choice, and are therefore in need of reconciliation to God.
5) We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation and that people are justified only by God’s grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
6) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7) We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers as the universal church of Christ, and its visible expression in the local church.
As you can hopefully tell, we don’t go to church for advice or a set of rules for a moral or religious life. We go to grow in our love for Jesus. And we invite you to come and join us in this great adventure of following Him.